Friday, August 1, 2008

Changing course...changing names


Just in case you were an avid follower of the Abraham Family Blog and are confused...don't be concerned, I just thought that I would have a more vivid name to have associated to our move back. RE>ROOT. This is my feeble attempt to be cool...to have a blog name that might have a deeper meaning...or just to be clever.

So...I searched for the official definition of "roots" and found the following on dictionary.com-
roots,
a.a person's original or true home, environment, and culture
b.the personal relationships, affinity for a locale, habits, and the like, that make a country, region, city, or town one's true home:
c.personal identification with a culture, religion, etc., seen as promoting the development of the character or the stability of society as a whole.

So that's that...let me know what you think.

No comments: