Thursday, July 24, 2008

Selling a home...

Hello everyone - it's Susan.

So we're getting the house ready to list and cannot believe how much stuff we've accumulated! Our closets were full - - mostly of Izzy's baby stuff...and of course all those basketball jerseys and shoes that Jason just can't part with. :)

This is our 5th move in five years (including temporary moves in between purchasing our homes). I am definitely not a pack rat but am still amazed at just how much stuff we accumulate over time. I guess a lot of moves is a good way to keep de-cluttering. It is definitely NOT fun living in a fishbowl while the house is up for sale. Isabelle keeps asking where all her toys are. Don't worry, I left a few out for her to play with...I'm not that mean.

If anyone has any moving advice to share, I'm ready and willing to listen!

Please pray that the house sells quickly!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Am I your first comment?! I can't wait for you guys to come back to Chicago already. Then Jaimy and I can meet up with you guys in person instead of our 4-way calls with us at Panera with our phone's dying and you two in different rooms at home! =)

Let us know if you need help moving... we're down to come help. (just no more painting please!)